LabTemps seeks an Analytical Test Method Transfer Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

  • Lead and oversee analytical test method transfers.
  • Work directly with both CDMO and their lab/tech transfer department, including understanding steps involved with getting the receiving site prepared to accept and validate the analytical test methods coming from the client.
  • The PM skill set, and experience is 80% of the job – the remaining 20% is analytical chemistry ability for the PM to be able to comprehend the tasks and scientific language of method transfer.
  • The PM must have previous experience working with outside clients/customers/contract labs with proven effective coordination/collaboration skills.
  • Provide resolution of any potential impacts (e.g. resources, timing, risks, and/or issues) with team members, cross-functional management, and internal or external customers to obtain desired results.

 
 
 

Engineering Icon

Analytical Test Method Transfer Project Manager

Learn about our Scientific and Laboratory Talent Acquisition services here

Analytical Test Method Transfer Project Manager | Contract

McHenry County, IL

LabTemps seeks an Analytical Test Method Transfer Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

  • Lead and oversee analytical test method transfers.
  • Work directly with both CDMO and their lab/tech transfer department, including understanding steps involved with getting the receiving site prepared to accept and validate the analytical test methods coming from the client.
  • The PM skill set, and experience is 80% of the job – the remaining 20% is analytical chemistry ability for the PM to be able to comprehend the tasks and scientific language of method transfer.
  • The PM must have previous experience working with outside clients/customers/contract labs with proven effective coordination/collaboration skills.
  • Provide resolution of any potential impacts (e.g. resources, timing, risks, and/or issues) with team members, cross-functional management, and internal or external customers to obtain desired results.

 
 
 

Learn More:

Kimberly Parks

Recruiter

kparks@messinagroupinc.com

(847) 692-0621

Send email View LinkedIn

Contact Us

Close