We are assisting our client, an organization dedicated to the furtherance of medical education for physicians and other health care providers in the field of orthopedics, with their search for a part-time Bio Skills Lab Assistant. The urgent need is to find one or two people who can assist in projects on the weekend and work eight to ten-hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday at their facility in Rosemont, IL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with day-to-day lab procedures such as cleaning, maintenance, lab set up, and lab tear down.
- Will be working with or around cadavers, lab specimens, and other biomaterials.
- Working in a lab with specimens and equipment used in bio skills labs.
- Cadaver lab experience.
- Extensive knowledge of human anatomy.
- Quick problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Professionalism in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of OSHA Regulations.
- Knowledge of Biologic safety protocol.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours as dictated by client needs.
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6 AM – 8 PM (2 shifts)
Optional Shift: Monday to Friday, from 4 PM – 8 PM
Location: Rosemont, IL