LabTemps seeks an Instrumentation Analyst for our client, a national laboratory testing provider, for a direct-hire opportunity.
The Instrumentation Analyst performs analysis using HPLC, GC, Mass Spectrometry, ICP, or other techniques, as appropriate and provides leadership in the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs analysis using one or more of the following techniques: LC-MS/MS, GC-FID, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, HPLC, IC, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, or other instruments in a timely fashion maintaining a high level of quality.
- Performs non-routine analysis, as required.
- Performs preliminary sample preparation, when needed.
- Proactively assists in the development and validation of methods, as required.
- Successfully participates in proficiency testing.
- Participates in relevant ISO QA/QC activities and documentation thereof.
- Reports results for tests.
- Prepare standards and maintain their inventory.•Other duties as required.