Seeking a Lab Technician for a full-time, permanent role at our client's manufacturing plant in Rowley, UT. Our client specializes in manufacturing and supplying magnesium ingot products, magnesium recycling services, chemical by-products, energy, and Lithium. with transportation provided by the company to and from Salt Lake City.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform rapid and accurate analyses of samples submitted from each critical stage of the production process.
- Ensure metal analyses meet specification limits and provide a quick sample turnaround time.
- Calculate, troubleshoot, report, and prepare the Electrolytic Cell feed schedule.
- Conduct inorganic wet chemical analysis using techniques such as manual and automated titration, flame AAS, ICP, emission spectrometer, colorimetric, and pH Meter testing.
- Maintain work area in accordance with all applicable safety, housekeeping, and environmental policies and practices.
- Track, analyze, and report data in the company’s quality system
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Knowledge of chemistry or related science (biology/geology/physics etc.),
- Must be willing to work Holidays and weekends
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and follow assignments through to completion.
- Effective time management skills.
- Conscientiousness, punctuality, and dependability are essential.
- Must have reliable transportation.