Lab Temps seeks to hire two Lab Technicians for our client who specializes in manufacturing and supplying magnesium ingot products, magnesium recycling services, chemical by-products, and energy. This is a full-time permanent role located in Rowley, UT with transportation provided by the company to and from Salt Lake City.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform rapid and accurate analyses of samples submitted from each critical stage of the production process.
- Ensure metal analyses meet specification limits and provide quick sample turnaround time.
- Calculate, troubleshoot, report, and prepare the Electrolytic Cell feed schedule.
- Conduct inorganic wet chemical analysis using techniques such as manual and automated titration, flame AAS, ICP, emission spectrometer, colorimetric, and pH Meter testing.
- Maintain work area in accordance with all applicable safety, housekeeping, and environmental policies and practices.
- Track, analyze, and report data in the company’s quality system
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.