LabTemps is seeking a Project Manager (Packaging Material Change Evaluation) for a pharmaceutical client in Vernon Hills, IL for a Consulting role for 3 months.
- Activities will include working directly with the Client’s Site SMEs, validation, and purchasing departments in evaluating a change to the current materials used in pharmaceutical packaging.
- Capable of creating a list of material candidates with identified advantages, disadvantages, and risks.
- Perform a holistic evaluation to incorporate business, functional, and compliance requirements.
- Ability to gather and review cross-functional user requirements, Management of Change (MOC), the expectation for performance, vendor data, and costs.
- PM must have previous experience working with outside clients and vendors with proven effective coordination/collaboration skills.
- Proficient technical writer with excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Self-directed & driven; must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Word and Excel).
- 4+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical / medical device industry.
- 5 + years of experience in Project Management with demonstrated success leading multi-site projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
- B.S. in Engineering, Chemistry, or related field