LabTemps seeks two (2) QC Lab Chemists for our client, a privately held global chemical company, near Fort Worth, Texas.
This position is responsible for accurate and timely analysis and dispatch of raw, control, and final lot samples under the supervision of the lab supervisor. The position requires extensive quality control and support of method development as supervised by lab management. The analyst will have interactions with other departments through the reporting of data and control of samples. Quality functions include the maintenance of our client's quality system through the control of analytical records and adherence to procedures.
These responsibilities include weekend, holiday, off-hour, or odd-hour coverage at the client's site as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of commercial and research samples.
- Preparation and standardization of analytical reagents
- Calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Support of analytical and quality method development through routine analysis and special studies.
- Statistical control charting of analytical and quality audits through recording of data.
- Possible development of technical information, e.g., physical property analysis