LabTemps seeks a Technical Service Analyst for our client, an innovative global resin technology company in Philadelphia, for a direct-hire opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and catalogs Sales Service Samples
- Communicates status of analysis to salespersons
- Runs the appropriate analyses
- Interprets results of the analyses and their relationships
- Produces a report and distributes it to the proper our client's salesperson(s)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum Associates' degree in physical science with at least one year of industry experience or a Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 year’s industry experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
Familiarity with wet chemical analysis, water chemistry, acid/base titrations, spectrophotometric analysis, ICP, liquid IC, and similar analytical methods. Computer literacy with advanced writing skills. Ability to initiate tasks and work in an independent manner. Must be able to communicate professionally both verbally and written with visitors, professional, and plant personnel.