Seeking a Technical Support Chemist for a Direct Hire opportunity working remote while visiting sites in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa (will want to be living in Minnesota). This Chemical manufacturing company has comprehensive programs in food processing, water treatment, and institutional marketplaces. This role will be 50% in Central Minnesota and will need to travel to clients in WI, IA, SD with occasional travel to the east and west coasts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a solid understanding of products, plant operations, customer business objectives and food safety
- Work directly with the Territory Managers and other Technical Support Staff to continually add value to each account's sanitation program
- Work with current Technical Support Staff to develop and/or improve on current sanitation product formulations
- Provide chemistry, microbiology, and engineering expertise to customers in terms of sanitation programs, including assisting with sanitation products, evaluating processes and procedures, and troubleshooting sanitation problems.
- Report directly to the Sanitation Technologies Vice President